We are a company looking for qualified individuals to help out with writing tasks such as
- short stories
- movie scripts
- sales scripts
- news feeds
- PR websites
- Blog posts
… and more
Job Duties Include:
- Draft and create consumer content for lifestyle and health related websites
- Research new products and services with the relation to the consumers
- Create projects for blogs and other new media
- Brand messages with reaching a large online audience
You’ll have the opportunity to work big name companies and popular websites in several riches from news, geography, sports, entertainment, travel, and others.
- Highschool Graduate or GED qualifed with an interest in writing for blogs, stories, and other publication
- Experience in Journalism, English, Communications or other related fields
- Strong written communication skills with ability to proofread effectively
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Internet access/online access
This is a part-time and full-time job, depending on your availability. Hours are flexible from 10 to 40 hours per week.
Travel is not required. Pay is discussed via communication after application process.
Please email at with your full name and resume. We will contact you shortly after within 24 hours.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
I may be able to spare one hour per week provided that the work does not compromise my morals. I have written scripts, sermons, and short stories. Revising someone else's work is easier than any of that.
Hello, I currently am working on a site as a content writer and my English is good. If it is needed i will send the links for few of my articles.I will look forward for a reply from you.