This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $594 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am a recruiter from Westhouse, one of the major head-hunting company in semiconductor job area in Italy.
My international client is building a big international team with high profiles (10 people, 5 analog designers, 5 Layout Engineers, 4 Hardware Validation, Test and Product Engineers, Application Engineers) for a really big project in Lyon area (France) concerning image sensor. The project is hold up by big investments, it lasts 1 year with possibility of permanent employment. The salary is VERY competitive. The client needs "immediate" availability.
Here there are the requirements:
• 5+ years’ minimum experience with Analog / Analog mixed signal IC design
• Strong background designing full-custom Analog IP blocks in CMOS technology
• Experience in designing low voltage and Mixed Signal circuit blocks including ADCs, DACs and PLLs
• Proficient in the use of Cadence design tools • CMOS Amplifier design and comparator design
• ASIC integration of Analog blocks including isolation and decoupling strategies
• Experience in Power Supplies and Power Management techniques.
• Experience using DRC, LVS and CDM as quality control.
• Proficiency performing Analog and mixed signal simulations using standard industry simulators.
Are you interested?
If yes, please contact me on [Removed by [url removed, login to view] Admin]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online