The Project is an assessment that assesses knowledge of the Building Codes of Australia (BCA) and how this knowledge is applied to areas of construction in Australia.
I have attached a copy of the Building Codes of Australia (BCA) in PDF form.
The project is on Building design for the disabled in Australia.
•The report should be around three to four page that includes sketches.
• It must contain references to the BCA and relevant Australian Standards.
• It must use the metric system for all measurements.
• Ensure that you have an introduction, body and conclusion.
• It must include a bibliography on a separate page at the end.
• Only a module item for a competency based tafe course, just needs to be simple.