1. Telit GE865-QUAD GSM/GPRS
2. Telit Jupiter JN3 GPS Receiver Module
2. LIS331HH Accelerometer via the I2C or SPI ports
3. VQFN8 Embedded SIM Chip switchable to standard SIM Card Slot via manual DIP switch at the side of the board
and via digital I/O switch
5. SIM Card Slot
6. Battery charger for Lion Battery.
7. Ipex antenna connector for GE865-Quad and JN3.
8. Expose solder points for 2 UART ports at same side as I/Os.
9. Expose solder points for for 10 I/O, 2 ADCs, DAC port/s at the same side of the board
10. Expose 12 VDC power and Batter Connector at opposite side as I/Os.
11. Smallest possible "square" footprint
You should have prior experience in working with the Telit GE865.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $779 for this job
Hi, I have a huge experience in similar applications (SIM, GSM modules, etc) Please provide more details about mechanical requirements if any. Regards, Michal
Dear Sir, I have made similar project, with Telit modules, for a helicopter navigation system with satellite communication. I can help you with that. Regards, Lyuben Iliev.