Data analyze the relationship between different variables using Regression
This project received 39 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $99 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$80 - $100 USD
I have data in Excel Sheets. I need to analyze the relationship between different variables using Regression as well as other tools.
in Excel File, you will find data in Sheets titled- Hybrid, Solar (5 sheets) and Wind.(i ill send the file selected person only)
There are power output data collected from various renewable energy production clusters.
In the Hybrid Sheet there is also data on atmospheric conditions including Light, Temperature, Pressure, Wind Speed, Rainfall etc.
The data are between the period Nov 2015 till August 2016.
I need the following:
- Power output data for Hybrid, Solar and Wind cluster to be plotted over the specified timeline.
- Impact of the atmospheric conditions on Power Output assessed for each cluster. For the Hybrid Cluster all the atmospheric conditions are relevant. For the Solar Cluster, all atmospheric conditions excepting the wind data is relevant. For the Wind Cluster all atmospheric conditions excepting the light data are relevant.
- I need to see how power output varies during the different months of the year. In order to complete a full 12 month period, two more months worth of data will be required (Sep & Oct). I will receive these data towards the end of the month but for now I would like to generate all the other graphs, charts, regresssion analysis etc.
- Please suggest any other tools which you think might be relevant for me to do this analysis.
- Where there are gaps in the data, please disregard those points as the participants might not have been able to record data for some issues during that day. i need this done it today. only apply if you have experience dat analyze or SPSS tool or similar tools SPSS is software for editing and analyzing data
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online