Description: Copy WORD Readability statistics into an Excel Spreadsheet
You must have Excel 2007 because the sheet has a large number of columns. This is what I need the sucessful bidder to do:
1. I will provide you with a 2007 Excel spreadsheet with appropriate column labels.
2. I will provide you with [url removed, login to view], a 1997 word template file that contains a "SuperDocStatistics" macro.
3. I will provide you with WORD documents (29 word docs) containing essay questions and answers.
4. You will copy the text from the questions and answers one at a time into the word template file and the run the "SuperDocStatistics" macro. The macro will generate statistics in a new word document (please note you have to close the dialog box to select this new word file). The statistics appear as follows:
General Report on Document4
Date Created 3/9/2010 10:38:00 AM
Date Last Saved
Date Last Printed
Attached Template [url removed, login to view]
Revision no. 1
Total Editing Time 0
Sentences per Paragraph 7.2
Words per Sentence 24.6
Characters per Word 5.1
Flesch Reading Ease 35.6
Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level 14.4
5. You will copy the values for the following fields into the appropriate column on the Excel spreadsheet:
Sentences per Paragraph
Words per Sentence
Characters per Word
Flesch Reading Ease
Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level
6. There are 502 different questions and answers so you will be performing these steps 502 times.
7. You will send me the Excel file completely updated to review. I will spot-check certain points to make sure you did the project correctly.
I will pay $30 for this project and it must be done within 3 days.
Escrow - 1/2 upfront and 1/2 upon acceptance of final work.
Please put the amount of your bid in the subject of your message so that I know it is not an automated bid.
If there are any questions, please PM me.
Do not bid if you cannot adhere to the terms described above.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $31 for this job
hello, my bid amount is $30. i just start biding projects on GAF, but i did good job on another place. i'm a detail-oriented person, will be more responsilbe to your job. thank you Jason