You will be given a list of about 1300 names of people ALL OF WHICH live in Tucson, AZ.
Your instructions are to:
1. Search for the name (enter both first and last name) in [url removed, login to view], with the city of Tucson and the state of Arizona ALWAYS.
2. Enter in the full email address information for any names that show up in the results of [url removed, login to view] UP TO 10 email addresses ONLY. All email addresses should be on the same row in Excel. If there are four matching names with four email addresses, put all four. If there is only one matching name and one email address put JUST that one email address, if there are more than 10 addresses, ONLY enter the first 10! Your priority should be the email addresses that say “Verified Email Address” in green highlighting. Put the “Verified email Addresses” in first THEN put any other emails listed that do not have that green bold “Verified Email Address”. If there are no matching names skip that column and move on to the next name.
3. Complete this process for every name in the entire list.
4. If you bid on this project you will be given a small example to complete to demonstrate you understand the project. If completed correctly you may be awarded the project.
5. We are looking for someone to complete this entire task for $15 total.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $21 for this job
Hi, I am a new freelancer in freelancer.com. But I am expert in Data Entry,Data scraping,Web data entry,web scraping,Ms word,Ms excel,Copy typing,PDF converting. If I get a chance,I can do this job for you.
I have gone through the description. I am very much interested to work on your project. I’ll I have provide you the work as per your requirement with in a particular time frame. So let’s start and finish it FAST.
I am having good typing speed . being engineer by profession gives me good interpreter and analyzer of data. your work will be completed on time for sure.
Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel spreadsheets, with excellent presentation skills. Also have beginner skill at statistical tools such as SPSS, EViews and Minitab.