We are an Indian transcription firm with overflow workload of hundreds of audio hours per month. We're part of a large organization involved in IT, BPO and engineering fields.
Looking for experienced, reliable transcribers to associate with us.
1. Work will consist almost entirely of interviews, usually 1on1.
2. Turnaround times: Flexible. We only ask that you stick to your stipulated delivery time (confirmed at the time of assignment)
3. You will need to proofread your work, and put in adequate research if reference materials are not available.
4. Recordings are a mixed bag but 80 percent are excellent. Our clients are from all over the world so sometimes recordings will involve accented speakers. But mostly all native speakers, predominantly American.
5. You need to be able to handle at least 5 hours of audio per week.
6. We currently pay between $0.25 and $0.35 per minute.
If this sounds like a reasonable arrangement to you please feel free to contact me here, with your break-even pricing and transcription credentials.
I look forward to your bids.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $274 for this job
I have over 12 years experience in transcription, subtitle and closed captions editing, mostly for the US, UK and Australian market. I'd be glad to be part of your team. Best, Stefan
Hi, I`m interested in this job opportunity. I have work as trascriptionist in a local company. So, I have good knowledge about this. I accept your terms for payment too. I hope you will reply me!