We are looking for one researcher to furnish in details the Baby Expo Philippines in photos & written text.
The researcher must be able to be discreet when taking photos (not to incur wrath of booth owners).
*Clear photos needed. Professional camera NOT required.
1) Take photos of 220 booths: Only Broad View photos required of most booths. Can combine 2-3 booths into 1 photo if not relevant (ie. not within the 2 specific categories)
a) Broad View photos (1 photo per 1-3 booths) = name(s) of booth/company & general view of products sold.
=> Name each photo according to company/booth.
b) Detailed view photos (5-6 photos per booth) (required for ONLY 2 categories of products: Baby/Children shoes & Cloth Diapers/Nappy)
=> We are interested in 2 categories of products: Baby/Children shoes & Cloth Diapers/Nappy
=> Types of Photos Required:
(i) broadview photo of booth with name of booth/company (1 to 2 photos),
(ii) products photos (2 to 5 photos),
(iii) booth interior photo (how products are displayed) (2 to 5 photos).
3) Brochures of Baby Expo & the 2 types of products (if available): baby shoes, children shoes & cloth diapers/cloth nappies & send brochures by mail to Singapore/scan & email.
4) Enquire Prices of 2 types of products: baby shoes, children shoes & cloth diapers/cloth nappies and provide spreadsheet detailing information of which company/booth sells what product/package at what price.
5) Photos of Baby Expo in general, at entrance, take photo of crowd before Baby Expo starts (9:50am) (1-2 photos), some stage activities (2-3 photos per activity), crowd at fair at specific times (2-3 photos per timing) (1030am, 12pm, 1pm, 3pm).
=> Expo starts at 10am
6) Photo of floor plan (with booths): usually at entrance of Expo or in handbook/brochure of Expo.
Event: Baby Expo Philippines
Venue: SMX Convention Center Manila
Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Philippines
Date/time: December 7, 2013 9:50am - 3:00pm
Register online for free entry: [url removed, login to view]
If you are a mother, it will be a plus point.
Budget for Project: SGD80-100