We produce informative and inspirational presentations about different topics. We are looking for someone who will clean up the text in the presentation and write the script for the voice-over. The content already is in English, but not from native speakers, so you have two tasks:
1. Look through the whole presentation (10 or 20 charts with short texts/bullet points, max. 20-30 words per chart) and correct whatever is needed to be perfect English.
2. Write a script for an engaging and interesting voice over. This should guide the viewer through the presentation and help him to understand it. It should not just read what is on the chart but give the whole presentation/video a flow. Sometimes you have additional information in the notes to the chart and can use them for the voice-over as well.
- excellent, native English/US writer
- 10 or 20 charts per presentation proofreading/correcting
- Script for the 10 or 20 charts voice-over (normally 5 to a maximum of 15 minutes)
- Engaging and enjoying style for the voice-over script
Your bid is for the first 10 presentations with 70-100 charts altogether. After the bidding time we will send you one presentation and you will have to clean it up and write the script as a sample. You will get 1/10 of your bidding price for that one. After that, we will decide with whom we will work together and select the final winner(s).
We look for a long term working relationship with the right candidate(s). There might be 100+ presentations a year! So please consider this in your pricing, this is not a one time shot. A hundred presentations multiplied by x is a lot of money ;-)
Please read this brief carefully before posting any replies and bids! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to your bids!