We need proofreading and corrections to an english/french website.
You must be a native french speaker, be able to read/write with perfect grammar and able to use two browsers in parallel.
We will send you the website URL, you will open the english version in one browser and the french version in the other one, compare text on all pages, and make corrections in a third interface specifically designed for multi-language management.
Each language has approximately 200 strings (sentences/words), and the site is rather small, so it should not take more than an hour or two.
In addition, there are 5 e-mail messages that also need to be translated from english to french.
- please do not bid if you are not a native french speaker.
- do not bid if you are not the person who will be doing the job.
- please do not bid if you cannot do this within 2 hours.
- do not bid at all if you cannot find your way through a website.
- don't send us your copy-paste pitch, we WILL flag you as spam.
- do not bid if you are going to ask for more than $50
- please do not send your regular copy-paste pitch, you will get ignored.
To make sure you've read and understood this, upon posting your bid, please send me a message in french with a few words about yourself.