Are you comfortable writing about topics such are user interface design, user experience, color theory, interaction design, usability and related? I will pay you 2$ - 4$ per article with 650 - 700 words including some sketches and screenshots.
Your work has to be original (CopyScape will be used to check it) and must not contain grammatical or factual errors. In case you exceed my expectations and deliver more and better than expected, you can count on rewards.
This is long term project and can lead into possible full time engagement depending on overall success of this project.
Here are the basic terms:
1. I will pay 2 - 4$ per each article I accept and publish. If article is exceeding my expectations in terms of quality and research, we can negotiate significantly better payments.
2. Your work MUST be original, well researched and by submitting your articles you are handing me over all copyrights.
3. I need about 35 - 45 articles for this first time. If I am satisfied with your work, I will arrange more with you possibly under even better price range.
4. I expect at least 3 articles per week. You can submit much more if you want. I am willing to pay every 14 days so if you submit all articles within that date range - I will pay you for that.
5. You can expect payments every 14 days. PayPal ONLY. If you don't have PayPal - don't bid for this project.
6. I will provide you with topics. You should take care about research, a little bit about SEO and in specific cases I might give you some hints and guidelines.
7. You MUST submit one sample of your work. I will give you topic. I will pay you for your sample work even if I don't pick you as winning bid. I think it is fair to give you reward for your efforts and I want to build this relationship as long term one.
Do not hesitate to contact me over PMB, post messages and let's do this together.