Proof Reading Maritime Manual
We are in the process of revising our student manual for our maritime course. Provider should have some understanding of the trade or science background. Items include fire fighting, weather, navigation, protocol, etc
We need someone to:
1. Proofread the material
2. Correct grammar and spelling
3. Minor rewrite of materials
4. Note any inconsistency in materials as to complete thoughts
5. Must be done using US English style
6. Will be provided in MS Word
7. Corrections must be made so we can note changes i.e. color, strike-out
8. Prefer paying per 1,000 words
9. Manual about 225 pages without graphics
10. Sample provided
We need the project done in the next two weeks so we are ready for the new teaching cycle.
40 freelancers are bidding on average $119 for this job
I am a professionally trained and qualified profreader and can certainly meet all your project requirements. This project would be a real joy for me to complete.
I'm a copywriter with escellent grammar, language and proofreading skills. I would love to work on your manual - do let me know if we can work together.