An experienced proof-reader is required to read and amend a comprehensive course in fashion.
I am looking for somebody with an English Degree (UK English), who can is able to read, recommend, and change text and images.
This fashion course is written for UK students and consists of 14 separate course modules which altogether come to around 56,000 words + images.
I need somebody to read through this and:
• Check the English spelling is correct, changing any American spelling to English spellings, i.e. realise, colour, recognise - NOT realize, color, recognize
• Check the English grammar is correct, checking the correct use of all punctuation and terminologies.
• Check all aspects of English (UK) grammar is adhered to.
• Suggest changes where text does not flow or read correctly
• Suggest the use of other images, phrases, words or sentences.
• Check page numbers and content page runs & corresponds correctly
If you think you are able to do this, please apply and tell me how much you would charge for this project and the turnaround time you can provide. I have a small budget for this so am looking for a very competitive quote!
I may ask you to perform a small test to prove you competency in this task.