- Status Completed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 30
Academic writing/Research paper (5 pages) on the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and their budget cuts for the last fiscal year (or last available information) - Federal Government year <<October 1st to September 30th>>
Background (content structure):
· What is the mission and purpose of the organization?
· How is the organization structured?
· How is the organization subsidized?
· How is the money distributed across the organization?
· Budget cuts implications, and its impact to the community.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online