Fixed term Contract: 30th May – 28th July 2017
Who we are
Integrity Coaching is a small business that provides bespoke coaching and leadership development services to schools. Our client are head teachers and senior school leaders. We work with schools in London and across the UK.
Our client and prospect data base is growing. To support the foundations for growth we need a CRM system that can help us:
- Maximise our marketing efforts, build, nurture and sustain our relationships with clients -
- Build relationships with our prospects
- Manage our tasks and remain accountable to one another
- Improve collaboration, productivity and efficiency between team members
- Provide the best possible experience for customers to effectively help maximise revenue streams
- Communicate with and facilitate the work of our Associates
We are now at the stage with the company’s development where we need a consultant who will be able to:
- Identify the most effective CRM to meet our needs
-Help us implement the system
- Provide training and support so that all team members are able to use the system effectively
What we want from a Consultant? We are looking for an individual/company who:
- Has CRM administration, design, configuration and implementation experience
- Has strong knowledge of CRM strategies/implementation processes in terms of providing business solutions
- Has experience of working with and delivering CRM training to clients/small businesses
- Can analyse, show understanding of our current context and work in collaboration work with us to implement the most cost-effective and efficient CRM solution
- Has excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Has a proven track record in providing CRM solutions for small businesses
If you are interested and want to receive an application pack, please reply to this advert and provide contact details (if possible).
Once you have received an application pack - the deadline for returning these applications is Weds 3rd May.
Shortlisting will take place on Tues 9th May. If you are successful and shortlisted for the post, you will be invited to pitch to the Integrity Coaching Team on Monday 22nd May
PLEASE NOTE: No payment will be made to unsuccessful parties bidding for this contract.
Shortlisted candidates/company will also need to be able to attend an interview in London on 22nd May.
Attendance to this interview MUST be in person - no online interviews will be conducted.