Creating a MVC5 application with mongodb and sql
This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $182 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Create MVC5 application with a Web API that can do the following:
• User log in feature.
• User details to be persisted into SQL Server database and Mongo DB database
• User Interface based on AngularJS. If you do not know AngularJS please use what you are familiar with.
• Searchable username feature.
User performs the following functionalities:
1. Adds two numbers, for example, 1 and 3 and the result, together with the two numbers, are saved into a SQL database
2. Subtracts two numbers, for example, 1 and 3 and the result, together with the two numbers, are saved into a SQL database
3. Divides two numbers, for example, 1 and 3 and the result, together with the two numbers, are saved into a SQL database
4. The UI should be done in normal AngularJS. If you do not know this, use Razor.
The above calculations will be run on Integer, Decimal and Long data types.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online