• I am looking for someone with a good knowledge of the (Google Play Games Plugin For Unity).
• With that being said. I have a simple match 3 game that already has the Google Play Services fully implemented into my source, all I need is the saved game feature added to it and it be able to save all in-game info for a player, I have everything set up and ready to add things from the play services, it currently also has the aved game feature already implemented as well, just have a leak in the code or some error that is not allowing the levels and scores to be saved. I need someone to look through the saved game feature of the Google Play Services in my game and see what is causing this to not save. I need it to save my levels/gold/lives/boosts and etc, which gold & lives are already fully working on the saving service. I need it so if a player uninstalls /deletes the app it will start them back at where they were when they uninstalled/switched accounts in the game.
• I have figured out most of the saved game features such as gold & lives, so most of the foundation of the plugin is already laid out, but currently can not get the levels & scores to save. If interested in making some quick and easy money to fix these 2 little bugs in the plugin then please message me and we can go further in-depth about this project.
• The plugin website I am using for the Google Play Services Unity Plugin is •
( [url removed, login to view] )
(Please have some prior knowledge of this plugin)
• P.S. If project is completed within (1-3 DAYS) I am willing to add an extra 20$ tip to the developer that helps in this endeavor. Please message if interested.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $94 for this job
I have plenty of experience debugging code, particularly code which interfaces with external services, and I believe I should be able to quickly locate and fix any issues in the game's Google Play API usage.