Profile writers wanted to start immediately.
£20 per profile and an online credit
Philanthropies is an exciting start-up looking for talented freelance writers to produce highly factual, informative and interesting profiles of philanthropists around the world.
We will provide the name and some information for each philanthropist as a start for you to produce between 700 and 1000 words, depending on the quantity and quality of information that is available online. We will provide a template for the profile.
As well as highlighting factual details of net worth, amount of money donated, causes supported and their ranking by country or world, approximately 30% of the content of each article will relate to the philanthropist’s business interests (how they 'made it’), and the other 70% about who they are donating their money to and the positive impact it has made. All sources for this information must be included. We are looking for writers who can start work immediately.
This work is ongoing for a suitable and successful applicant. This role would suit someone who speaks English as a first language. Writers can work from home.
When we have created up to 500 profiles of philanthropists around the world we will be commissioning other content going forward.
25 freelancers are bidding on average £72 for this job
Hi There, I am interested in your project. I am an experienced academic writer and am greatly looking forward to a successful collaboration soon. Best regards.
Hi, I can write the profiles up and include the information listed in your description. I have experience writing various types of material. Please contact me for more information. Best regards, Shelina