This project received 28 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £181 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Edge of Belgravia is looking for a screen and script writter to come up with an idea and a script for its film.
The film consists in an approximately 4 minutes video. Our idea in chronological order is:
1. Small introduction about our new knife’s line KUROI HANA
2. Company’s Information:
1. -Heritage of the company
2. Our story with the Buckingham Palace
3. The Designer
4. Products in the past
3. Design (how did we design them) + what can our knives do?
4. Material: how is it done? video of Japan + Iron Factory
5. Testing the knives: Chefs using our knives including 1 or 2 sentences each- rest in voice off
6. Why did we decide to go on a funding campaign?
7. Final pitch - summary of what you get
The purpose of this video is to pursue buyers to purchase our product for our campaign in a funding platform such as Kickstarter.
An example of a very similar knife is the following [url removed, login to view] . One of the main differences is that we do have a set of knives and not just a single knife.
We have almost everything but we are missing the script and we would like to get a quotation and meet personally in London in order to sit down and exchange ideas.
Kindly get in contact with me if interested.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online