We need articles writing for the following titles please (one each):
13 Importance Of Team Building Exercises
6 Why Have Kaltenbach APS Been Discontinued?
25 FAQ's Related To Personal Independence Payment
26 Loch Ness Home To The Most Infamous Scottish Legend: The Loch Ness Monster
26 Hiring A Bike Is One Of The Best Ways To See Aberfeldy, Perthshire
5 How To Ensure Your Horse/Pony Is Protected From Pain, Suffering, Injury And Disease.
5 How To Ensure Your Horse Is Being Cared For Correctly In Winter
20 How Do I Become A Member Of The 'London International Vintners Exchange (Liv-ex)'
13 End Your Business Event In Style With A Meal
6 FAQ's Relating To A Pre-Owned/Used Machining Centre
25 How To Maintain Mobility Outdoors With Scooters and Wheelchairs
PLEASE KEEP NUMBERS IN FRONT OF THE TITLES
If you are interested then please read the guidelines below before bidding:
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
ALL ARTICLES MUST HAVE CONTENT RELEVANT TO THE UK (unless stated otherwise)
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps:
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.