We need articles writing for the following titles please (one each):
27 How The AOTF-NIR Is Used In Blending Applications
5 Types Of Artwork Insurance Available Today
5 All You Need To Know About Bloodstock Insurance
20 Fine Wine Compared To Other Means Of Investment (Positive)
13 Ensure The Venue You Hire For A Conference Has Good Disability Access
22 How Office Flowers Can Brighten Up The Atmosphere
22 What Makes People Become Allergic To Flowers
22 Which Flowers Work Best In Corporate Arrangements
27 The Ins And Outs Of High Performance Liquid Chromatography
23 How Eating Fruit Can Increase Cognitive Ability And Memory
PLEASE KEEP NUMBERS IN FRONT OF THE TITLES
If you are interested then please read the guidelines below before bidding:
ALL articles MUST be written with an introduction, multiple subheadings and a conclusion.
Articles MUST be written in UK English (no American spellings), must be completely unique and not published anywhere else. Content similarity percentage must be less than 15% (which will be checked upon submission).
ALL ARTICLES MUST HAVE CONTENT RELEVANT TO THE UK (unless stated otherwise)
Payment of £5 will be made for each relevant submission of sufficient quality.
Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated by Footsteps:
1. Payment will be made for each 500-550 word article of sufficient relevance and quality (publishable standard – high quality grammar, punctuation, spelling and flow)
2. Any article which isn’t of satisfactory quality will not be accepted and payment will consequently be forfeited
3. Footsteps reserve the right to reject any article which, in our opinion, is not of publishable standard
4. Articles MUST be completely unique and not published anywhere else.
5. Statements of fact and opinion included in articles are those of the respective authors and contributors. However, all opinions reflect Footsteps and our clientele, thus require necessary judgement. Opinions must project positivity towards our clients
6. It is agreed that all articles once exchanged, are the property of Footsteps to use at our sole discretion
7. It is agreed that the exchanged articles will not be re-used anywhere else, by anyone
8. Articles are required to follow all guidelines as stated above, by choosing to work on behalf of Footsteps you accept all of the above terms.