basic funtionality of password protection
1. Android app that works on a non-rooted phone
2. After install the app would ask the user to create a password.
3. That password would be needed to stop the app from running and be required to uninstall the app.
4. once the app was installed it would need to always be on, so if phone was restarted it would auto start.
5. have APK to download and test.
1. When app installs override DNS settings to [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] and have them stay that way while the app is installed.
2. When the app is installed and while it is running it would have a yellow box in the top bar on the phone, to show its running and installed.
3. after app installs or uninstalls flush browser cashe and any dns cashe
4. have APK to download and test.
Complete to satisfaction
1. And if the app is uninstalled it would be free to take up its dns setting from the cell phone service providers DHCP server
2. I want the option to charge for the app.
3. prepare application and upload to Google play store.
4. Support app in future, make any changes that are needed and upload revision to store
5. Any additional modifications needed along the way must be complete.
6. Create a second version of APK that alows user to select from multipchose DNS setting that are predefined
I want it protected from hacking
I do NOT want the app to put an icon on the desktop.
Well made: no over use of memory, both RAM and HD space
Deadline March 26 March