Media4u implements innovative IT and multimedia projects for its own marketing. We are currently developing a sophisticated, new, geo-based web service in the area of transport/traffic/telematics/ automotive. In this case, additional development support is needed very soon for a long-termed cooperation.
A go to market should be done with release 1 as quick as possible.
State of project:
* web frontend/backend: ~90% of release 1. Max version: release 1.
* mobile app: ~65% of release 1. Max. version: release 7.
* planned go to market date (finish of release 1): 4 months at full team size.
* current team: 1 app and web developer
* least required team size: 2..3 developers (almost app developers)
* project owner and project manager: me
* Scrum master: me or locally
* team manager, quality control: locally
These are the qualification criteria to share at this challenging traffic project:
* Programming: Android (iOS welcome). Alternatively or both: JavaEE, Spring MVC, AngularJS.
Very helpful: OpenCV, view for good usability/design.
* Technologies: Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven, GIT, Linux server, …
* Soft skills: good Scrum experiences; good understanding of project's idea (purpose-oriented thinking,
details are self-explaining); fast comprehension; structured, logical thinking; highly interested in this kind
of project/topic and experienced in (geo-based) technology/features.
* Constellation: single, independent developer(s) preferred. Good alternative: highly professional, qualified,
managed team of an offshore company.
* Payment: fair monthly rate, working by milestones, profit participation possible.
* Communication: good and clear English, Skype, Whatsapp, email.
Understanding of German (project) documents welcome.
App technology: Working with platform independent, native technologies (Xamarin, Qt) not excluded, especially in place of iOS. A global knowledge about app development technologies would be very helpful!
Next possible steps (in case of qualification):
* explaining the project idea (brochure, samples)
* discussing the milestones (project management platform: Youtrack)
* review of estimation sheet and source codes
* basic estimation by candidate
* settle of contract (milestone-based payment)
* Web frontend/backend: J2EE+Spring MVC.
* App: Android + iOS or platform independant (Xamarin or Qt)
* Frontend adaption: REST interface.