Android multi-player game app
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1200 USD
How the game works:
1. in each game there will be one player (the judge) whose job is to pick a winner- the judge's position is rotated each game.
2. to begin each game the app will shuffle a set of cards and show all players one card.
3. the app will then randomly assign each player 7 words of text each
4. each player has their turn by choosing a line of text to fit the card shown
5. this line of text is sent to the Judge.
6. once all players have had their turn, the judge will pick their winner. the game is then finished and a new game can begin.
The game requires 3- 8 players per game.
Players will log in via Facebook and invite their friends to play.
Banner ads and in-app purchase of extras will also be needed.
I have the artwork/design ready.
I will also need guidance on the web hosting needed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online