I am looking for a Windows Phone 8.1 expert who has an excellent understanding of push messaging and has worked with Parse.com.
I have a mobile app that is on iOS and Android and I have most of a Windows Phone app now completed. The backend system for all the apps is Parse.com.
My app uses heavily push messaging to inform users of new content from their friends. The problem I am now having is that the push messages are not being delivered properly to Windows phone when they are generated from the app in iOS or Android. I will put clearly here the situation with push between the systems and what works and what needs fixing:
- Windows phone to windows phone - push works no fixing needed
- Android to Android - push works no fixing needed
- iOS to iOS - push works no fixing needed
- iOS to Android - push works no fixing needed
- Windows phone to Android - push works no fixing needed
What needs fixing:
- Windows phone to iOS - push gets delivered but iOS app notification panel does not refresh without a force reopen of the app - needs fixing
- iOS to Windows phone - push does not get delivered, needs fixing
- Android to Windows phone - push does not get delivered, needs fixing
There are a couple of other minor bugs in Windows interface that need fixing - just in the view - but they are very minor adjustments.
If you think you understand the project and can help me to fix it, please bid. Budget for this is small as the work involved should not be much is you are familiar with generating push notifications.
There are other projects that I have, so this is a test project. As you can see from my history here, I have used the same developers many times for things so if you do a good job, I will likely hire you again.
If you have questions or need something made more clear, please ask before you bid.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $645 for this job
Hello Sir, I am professional developper on window phone,i have 12 games in windows store and i can help you fix your [login to view URL] let me know more details about your project.