macOS Swift app to check an Amazon SQS queue
- Status Completed
- Budget $10 - $30 USD
- Total Bids 4
Need a very simple application, just a proof of concept application that will run on the macOS, check an Amazon SQS queue for message, and if one exists, launch a script.
This app should:
1. Run and show its icon on the menu bar as a background application
2. Have a preferences panel to input configuration (detailed below)
3. Check the queue every X minutes
4. If a message is detected, launch a bash script (this can be a simple Hello World demo)
the preferences panel should have entry blanks for the following:
the SQS arn to check
Entry blank to set how many X minutes to check the queue
The path to the bash script to run
That's pretty much it. We're not doing anything with the contents of the message, and the bash script is demo.
Preferable to use latest Swift, we'll be using latest Xcode to compile here.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online