The research paper requires you to study a sub-culture and submit a 2000 words essay
Whilst the contents of the paper will vary to suit the topic and will be determined by you, the paper will:
1. Deal with a culture, sub-culture or topic that is unfamiliar to you and highlight examples of cultural difference, stereotyping, discrimination and other concepts taught in the course.
2. Demonstrate evidence of primary (e.g., participant) and or secondary (e.g., document) research selected from several (e.g., 4-6) information sources.
3. Exhibit sensitivity and empathy toward individuals, groups and or organisations.
4. Incorporate some content relevant to tourism or hospitality experiences or settings.
1. Compare and contrast how ethnicity, gender and age might influence employment in the tourism/hospitality industry in your country of birth and in Australia? Which one out of ethnicity, gender and age seems to be the most influential in the respective countries?
• Compare literatures between two nations on ethnicity, gender and age, and employment respectively.
• Identify the differences and similarities.
• Discuss the most influential characteristic(s) in the respective countries
2. Discuss the concept of emotional labour. Select and describe a work place within international tourism and explain how emotional labour is a feature of that workplace. Do you find this concept useful for understanding the relationship between diversity and emotional labour in the workplace?
• Definitions of emotional labour
• Establish the literature that how emotional labour occurs in international tourism/hospitality organisations
• Link characteristics like gender or age with emotional labour
3. Compare national government policies on equal opportunities and the employment of people from different cultural backgrounds in your country of birth with that in Australia. How different are the employment policies in the two countries?
• Compare government policies between two nations on equal employment opportunities based on the employees from different cultural backgrounds.
• Identify the differences and similarities between the two nations.
• Discuss the strength and weakness of the policies in the respective countries
4. Discuss the effect of cultural diversity in the tourism/hospitality workplace on customer satisfaction in Asia Pacific region. Using appropriate literature argue a case for how cultural diversity might either increase or decrease customer satisfaction.
• Literature review of cultural diversity impacts on customer satisfaction in tourism/hospitality industry.
• Discuss and explain the benefit or disadvantage of cultural diversity impacts on customer satisfaction
5. Critically analyse the literature between 2010-2012 on the employment of refugees in the Australian workplace. Provide an argument either supporting or rejecting the employment of refugees to Australia in the tourism/hospitality industry.
• literature review of the refugee employment in Australian workplace between 2010-2012
• discuss and explain the benefits and disadvantages of refugee employment
Tell me your choice by sending message to me, or i will ignore your bid;
Criteria & Marking:
(1) the depth of research (i.e. detail and understanding) you display about the topic (10 marks),
(2) your ability to use concepts and ideas from lectures, tutorials and or readings (10 marks),
(3) the level of cultural awareness or sensitivity evident in your research (10marks),
(4) the quality of written communication skills (5 marks).
Unpack the topic, definitions and review of the topic
References between 2006 –2012 (inclusive) (5-10 references, APA style)
Discussion and Application:
Discuss the major findings and integrate with the literature
Lecture notes and recommended readings can be provided on request
More than 3 days bids will be ignored
This project was awarded to
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
We are Team of experts working in fields. Data Analysis and design Academic writing, Reports, Articles related to finance, management, economics and more. Web Development Client side technologies Java Script. CSS, HTML J query, Angular Js Server Side Languages PHP WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop. Web services
I am a free lance writer and teacher with more than twenty years of IT experience, technical writing and technician work I have done level two technical support and maintained networks and company computers Whatever writing in English is needed I can do it as well or better than anyone else and faster than most. I have a BA in Creative Writing M.Ed with concentration on teaching writing plus years of experience in technical writing/training and teaching and considerable successful academic writing during the past eight years. Very experienced with Microsoft, Quark, Adobe and Macromedia products and many others.
Intellectual, dedicated, passionate, responsible towards the work, hardworking, skilled, proficient in article and academic writing field, INDIVIDUAL,….these are some prominent attributes in my personality. My sense of responsibility, dedication and experience of writing as a freelancer have made me confident enough to work on every kind of niche,(except adult) Basically I have done Masters in English Literature and Language, Bachelors in Psychology, Computer sciences, English and Humanities. As far as writing capabilities are concerned, provision of high quality and PLAGIARISM free contents are two other elements I want to present to your consideration. The services I provide is article writing including blog post, SEO Articles, web contents, resumes, sales letters and PR. As far as academic writing is concerned, I am expert in using Harvard Referencing style, MLA, and Chicago writing style. The work I provide is always grammatically error free with no spelling or punctuation mistake. i always check my contents with copyscape before sending it to my clients. Moreover, the revision is done unless the client get satisfied. IF YOU FIND AND KIND OF COPIED MATERIAL, OR BELOW AVERAGE CONTENT,JUST PROVIDE ME COPYSCAPE or TURNIT REPORT. TRUST ME!I SHALL NEVER CHARGE A SINGLE PENNY FOR THE ARTICLES. IN THE CASE OF REVISION, YOU ARE ALSO WELCOME Thanks for your time S. Gull
Matawan, United States
I am a holder of a degree in Law (LLB) and a bachelor’s degree in business management. I have perfect writing skills and adept expertise in academic writing gained from extensive experience spanning over nine years. I am a highly proficient writer who is able to deliver satisfactory and detail oriented work within the timeline provided.
I am a Social Sciences major with a minor in Accounting and Finance. I can effortlessly write on a diverse range of topics and provide A+ academic essays within the specified deadlines. When it comes to writing, its not just a job for me, it's my passion. Whether it's an article, a blog post or content for your website, I take every assignment seriously and never compromise on one thing: QUALITY.
Henderson, Sri Lanka
a professional marketer and a researcher
Hi. Welcome to my profile. After going around the world in search of the best education and securing my Masters degrees, I decided to use my writing expertise to tutor students. I can say this has been the most rewarding time of my life. I like doing research and I have time to engage in what I love; writing. I wish to utilize my good education and grades in tutoring so that I can still be able to research widely. I am certain I will deliver each order you give to me with the same dedication I have shown in my life and to thousands of previous employers. I am certain you will experience my love and warmth on reading each work I write. So go ahead and trust me with your work and I will deliver awesome up to PhD level academic research papers.
We are an organisation committed to excellent service delivery which is quality and within the time deadlines.This ensures that our clients are satisfied.
Expert in writing, I will write Articles,Blogs,Rewriting, website contents, Academic Writing,Technical and reports etc..Contact me for any writing jobs!!!
Believe in action not in Speech Let's cut to the chase. You want your work on time and at a reasonable price. You want to START right away. If you are looking for high-quality work, you've come to the right place. I am committed to offer quality and affordable services to all employers worldwide. Its my pleasure and profession to provide my clients with high quality services that will fulfill their needs result in their satisfaction. I'm highly trained and I am very devoted and sincere on all works assigned to me. I am very responsible and hardworking. Hardworking is a key to success and success is what matters in every goal. At Composing Business, my goal is to make my clients look good, make their business run better, and increase their profits. I firmly believe that good skills matters. I'm professional and experienced in following tasks: *Essay's *Proposals *Technical Reports *Research Reports *Business Analysis *Literature Reviews *Information Technology *Human Resources Management *Business Development *Management, *Finance *Marketing, *Law *Economics *Philosophy *Art/History *Technical *Various topic Imran seeks after the satisfaction of his clients by delivering quality services.I wish to create an exciting environment for you to explore. I assure all my providers that my content will speak by itself. In my career, I have tried my level best to keep the standards high. In addition to this I hold a MBA degree from a reputed university and I have the potential to do every sort of writing including essay, report writing, article writing and review writing. Besides these to this I am a hard worker, dependable and punctual at every thing. I complete the task in time. I hope I will satisfy you all through my work. I cannot compromise with the quality of my work. I am seeking for someone who can explore my talent.