Business Ethics – Case Study
This project received 78 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $83 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- Write a Report
- need to edit a simple letter 619 words simple explanation and make it more formal
- prepare a few examples of genocide and crimes against humanity or other international crimes heard from the news.
- Creative writing needed (integrate experience) on technology and relationships in healthcare 250 words -- 2
- Academic Writing
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
• This paper and must be referenced correctly using the Harvard system of referencing. The reference must include a minimum of 12 references with a mix of books, journal articles and web sites. It must be in alphabetical order. Please do not use Wikipedia as a source of reference
Answer this two:
1. Analyse two detailed normative ethical perspectives that companies may apply to their moral decision making in an organisational context. This section needs to be critically written and incorporate theory with appropriate examples offered.
2. Based on an examination of the case study of Edward Snowden and the NSA Spying programme – assess, within the context of a contemporary organisation why some individuals become ‘whistle-blowers’. This section is an analysis not merely a descriptive piece.
Word count approximately 2,800
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online