I am looking for someone to finalize two pages on my website. Pages are already sliced into .aspx
I have a clear requirements document, with screenshots. This will help you understand exactly what is needed, thus minimizing questions that you will need to ask me
REQUIREMENTS FOR CODER
The following is a detailed list of qualifications and requirements for a coder
- Must be proficient in Web Forms Asp.net v4.0, C# on the back end,
- Must be able to implement Ajax server call backs using JQuery + web services
- Must be proficient in subsonic 3.0 and/or Entity framework 4.1 for DAL code. Coder is required to implement either of the two in the project. No inline SQL is used in the project.
- DAL layer (Data access layer) should be created using a ORM mapper Subsonic <[url removed, login to view]> (preferred) or Entity Framework 4.1 the DAL should be created outside of the web forms site , as a separate library project
- Standard aspnet table model used
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- ASP.net 4.0
- Must have subversion installed on coders computer.
- All the code will be checked out and checked in to the repository maintained for this project
Please email me if you would like to see the requirements document.
I have VERY clear deadlines which you must meet
I expect clear communication throughout the coding process, and completion dates agreed upon MUST be met. I cannot stress this enough.
If you feel that deadlines can slide a few days, or that getting back to me a few days later is your style, do NOT bid on this project. I am very good at communicating my exact needs and working with you to finish the job quickly and correctly, but if your work is not completed by the deadline we agree on, I will terminate the job with you and cut my losses (Reasonable bugs are understandable). Sorry to be so tough but I've had troubles with coders in the past wasting a lot of our time when they don't have the skills or professionalism to get the job done.