I am looking for a custom control that extends the ASP.NET GridView and provides the following functionality:
(1) It should work with an ObjectDataSource. A DataSet will be passed to the ObjectDataSource
(2) It should provide paging, with the user being able to define the number of records per page at run-time from a list
(3) It should provide sorting, with the user being able to sort on each column on the grid by clicking onthe column
For features (2) & (3) above, (see: <[url removed, login to view]>)
(4) It should provide filtering on each column similar to the following page:
<[url removed, login to view]>
(5) Row Highlighting: When the user hovers over a row, the row should be displayed as highlighted
(6) Fixed Header for the Grid: When the user scrolls down a page where he cannot see the header any more, the user, by clicking on any row should immediately see a header above the clicked row. When clicked again either on this new additional header or any other row, this header should disappear. So, the table will have only 2 headers at the most at any give time - the main header for the table and the header that has been created by the user
The user should be able to drag and drop this custom grid control onto an ASPX page and enable/disablthe features specified above by setting properties in ASPX page and not having to write any code behind code.
Any code behind code whould be in C#. If you use any controls, they should be Microsoft controls provided with VS 2010.
I would like this to be completed very quickly. Please quote me your price and the time when you will be able to deliver the source code and the DLL.