If you have money in your Freelancer.com account, you can withdraw it using any of the methods available.
Currently we offer these methods:
- PayPal Read more about PayPal.
- Wire Transfer
- Moneybookers. Read more about Moneybookers
- Freelancer.com Debit MasterCard Cards can be used anywhere MasterCard© is accepted online, at any ATM and in stores.
Follow these steps to withdraw money:
- Login to your Freelancer.com account
- Select Withdraw Funds from the Payments menu
- Choose the most suitable method of withdrawal
- Fill in the details of the withdrawal which will be specific to the chosen method
- Check details and submit the withdrawal request
You'll receive the notification of the submitted request by email. Requested withdrawals will be marked Pending until processed.
We will cancel requests if you don't have enough money in your Freelancer.com account.
If you need to change any details of a withdrawal, contact us.
Cutoff Time The cutoff time for weekly withdrawals is 5pm Sundays EDT (New York), corresponding with 7am AEST (Sydney). For your payment to be processed on Mondays/Tuesdays, please ensure your withdrawal request is lodged before then.
Once we start to process your withdrawal request, the amount you want to receive will be marked Locked. You'll receive a notification by email, if your payment has been successfully sent. If it fails, we'll contact you.
Withdrawal requests can be marked with the following status:
- Ready - If withdrawal request is made during this week before Sunday inclusive (AEST timezone, GMT+ 10), payment will be sent on Monday-Tuesday next week.
- Delayed - The very first withdrawal is delayed for security reasons.
Delay is started since the day, when funds were added to account.
Further withdrawals are sent without delays after you receive the first one.
Method First withdrawal delay Applied only to PayPal, Wire Transfer, Moneybookers, Freelancer.com Debit MasterCard 15 days First withdrawal by any of the specified methods
- Not enough funds - This status is shown, if you don't have enough balance in your account for this withdrawal request. In such case request will be declined.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.