Twitter is an online social platform that helps millions of people connect with each other throughout the world daily. With Twitter API, developers have access to a system-level interface for managing the entire Twitter experience for your users, such as retrieving tweets, hashtags and mentions, as well as posting tweets and following accounts. A Twitter API Developer allows you to integrate Twitter into external websites or applications, allowing you build custom projects or even manage your Twitter presence more efficiently by automating tasks or creating analytic reports.
Here's some projects that our expert Twitter API Developer made real:
- Automation of digital tasks with no code platforms, Node.js or Python
- Web scraping of user information from tweepy twitter
- Creation fo customized analytics report of a user's twitter presence
- Data gathering script to identify influencers and keywatds
- Construction of a PHP function or class to retrieve ad spend from Twitter Ads API
- Optimization of Telegram counts using the API
- Scripting in Python that sent automated tweets based on results from a MySQL database
- Automating bulk unfollow action on all followers in a user's account.
Using the power of Twitter's API, developers can create custom projects scaled to wherever the client needs them to be. Our experts are working on projects day in and day out and they possess the capabilities to turn almost any project into an Integrated solution that customers can take advantage of and enjoy. We invite you to post your own project on Freelancer.com to find and hire an experienced Twitter API Developer and make your projects come true!From 20,424 reviews, clients rate our Twitter API Developers 4.81 out of 5 stars.
Hire Twitter API Developers
I'm urgently looking for an expert who can integrate with my Twitter account to enable it to automatically respond to certain tweets. Here's what I expect: - The integration should automatically reply to tweets from a list of specific accounts. - The system should use the twitter lists function to determine the accounts that will receive automatic replies. Ideal candidate should have strong proficiency in programming, API, and have experience with as well as Twitter integration. The integration will likely go through the HTTP module in make.com. If you have prior experience with such tasks, do share your previous projects too. Time is of the essence here, so if you can deliver quickly, that would be beneficial.