Encryption is the process of encoding data so it is inaccessible without a key. Encrypting data is important to protect it from misuse, in case it falls into the wrong hands. A Software Engineer is the perfect candidate to implement an encryption system, as they have a solid understanding of coding, cryptography, computer security and software design.
Encryption does not only protect someone's data from theft but also stops malicious actors from tampering or changing the intended meaning of the data. As this process requires time and expertise, Software Engineers who specialize in encryption technology are the best solution for implementing a system with the most secure practices.
Here's some projects that our expert Software Engineers made real:
- Working with data protection through integration of Diffie-Hellman Key exchange and also Advanced Encryption Standard
- Developed applications that secure information through encryption algorithms in different platforms (Android/ iOS)
- Creating secure logins on web platforms such as Facebook to protect user information
- Consolidating processes to improve security through encrypted transmission of data
- Developing c++ applications that require encryption protocols for certain functions
- Designing secure systems specifically for prevention of information leakage through different methods such as steganography
There are many ways for a client to incorporate encryption within their software projects, but not all approaches are equal in terms of security and efficiency. Such complex tasks require expertise, thus hiring a Software Engineer to carry out such projects is smart. At Freelancer.com you can find a vast variety of experienced Software Engineers that specialize in encryption. If you are looking to hire someone with adequate skillset to protect your data by implementing an advanced cryptographic system, post your project on Freelancer.com and find the perfect talent to make your idea real.From 3,064 reviews, clients rate our Software Engineers 4.81 out of 5 stars.
Hire Software Engineers