An eLearning Designer is a professional that specializes in developing interactive, multimedia-rich course-based materials to teach a subject or series of concepts. eLearning has become increasingly popular because it’s an effective method for learning with measurable results. The job of an eLearning designer is to create content that provides the learner with a meaningful and illuminated information experience.
Using a variety of tools, platforms and technologies, an eLearning designer will customize interactive elements to enhance the users’ knowledge and understanding. They also design navigation screens to ensure the user understands how to progress through the material. An eLearning Designer can achieve all this while keeping the online course engaging and multifaceted, from audio-visual components to interactive simulations.
Here’s some projects that our expert eLearning Designer made real:
- Convert physical or digital documents into an interactive and comprehensive learning experience
- Build interactive courses that are accessible across multiple digital platforms and devices, such as mobile phones and tablets
- Utilize best practices for designing engaging visual layouts, animations and narration to make complex material interesting
- Create instructional material from scratch based on expected learning outcomes and client directives
- Develop video courses that can be published on multiple online course platforms with recent updates
At Freelancer.com we have plenty of talented professionals ready to tackle any project. Our eLearning Designers are experts at taking a concept, turning it into a tangible product and ensuring it looks, sounds and feels amazing. If you have an idea in mind, post your project on our website now and one of our experts will bring your concept to life.From 29,705 reviews, clients rate our eLearning Designers 4.88 out of 5 stars.
Hire eLearning Designers
Project Title: Master Resell Rights Course Description: I am looking for a freelancer to create a comprehensive master resell rights course. The course should be in video and ebook format, providing a variety of learning options for the audience. reference: Specific topics or subjects for the course are not predetermined, as I am open to suggestions from the freelancer. The course content should be aimed at an intermediate level of complexity, ensuring that it caters to individuals with some prior knowledge and experience in the field. Ideal Skills and Experience: - Proven experience in creating educational video and ebook content - Strong understanding of the master resell rights industry - Ability to research and suggest appropriate topics for the course - Excellent communication a...