I am conducting a research proje...countries. I am looking for someone to conduct a relevant literature review to write a background section for this project, as if writing an introduction/background section for a journal article. The relevant databases for searching literature would include PubMed and databases focusing on social sciences literature.
... Simple price action pattern, variable entry, stop and 2 take profits. Variables Risk % Risk money Entry pips Stop pips TP1 TP2 TP1%split Basic notes Only risk % or risk $ should be used, E.g. If value of risk % is 1, and risk money is 0 then risk% would be used. Entry pips is how many pips above/below bar for entry level. &nbs...
Mobile Game Developer Slots/Poker wanted. Work for more than 6 months, salary 1300usd per month! 5 days Mon to Fri, 8 hours per day. More info on personal messages - No start up developers, as we need fast and quality production!
Journal Reflection-The Empowerment Dynamic how it applies to you and your life. (Max of 1000 words) Part 1. Define and describe the Dreaded Drama Triangle: What is it? Why is it important? How does it play a role in your life? Part 2. Describe the Creator Orientation: What is it? Why is it important? How can you enact it in your life
Hi. It's an online gaming website for poker games .We have Created a strong and user friendly features. This Game offers virtual money and real money option. -> this script need poker mavens software my script feautres: deposit & withdraw login & register send message for support user profile
Hi Kulization, I noticed your profile and would like to offer you my project. We can discuss any details over chat. I want my updates!!! and The Wall Street Journal Logo added to press. Replace by removing Huff Post. and fixing my blog pictures being cut off
Editing my article acccording to journal for submission (not proofreading or language editing)
I need technical content writers who have previously written for Search engine land, Search engine journal. I need writers from the digital marketing niche who can write articles on SEO, Social media marketing. Depending on the quality of the articles, it would be a long term partnership. Please get in touch with your article samples.
I am the editor of an e-journal that uses Open Journal System (OJS or PKP), but it presently has no graphic design (it uses the current theme). I need a unique design, that matches my institution's graphic identity. I have the logo and the colors. The url of the journal is [url removed, login to view]
Hi Alex C., I noticed your profile and comment: Being honest, anyone who has 80% of accuracy and it's profitable (the other 20% losses are smaller than the 80% profit), would be rich and not working as a freelancer. But I have some ideas... what are the ideas??
...looking for someone to create a unique poker game. (Texas Holdem) This would be WEB BASED It would be EXTREMELY helpful if you already had the poker client or built it. You could also use existing software like [url removed, login to view] What I am trying to accomplish: I want an RPG type poker client game. I want users to be able to
...a full format (for example: Gaudio, J. L., & Snowdon, C. T. (2008). Spatial cues more salient than color cues in cotton-top tamarins (saguinus oedipus) reversal learning. Journal of Comparative Psychology, 122, 441-444. doi: 10.1037/0735-[url removed, login to view]) 7) Comment if necessary Important points: 1) Use Google Scholar & PubMed. 2) Cite only papers
Looking for an experienced web developer who has experience in developing casino based games (Poker, teen patti , rummy).
To run OJS 3.x, in the web server will need: PHP 5.6 or later with MySQL or PostgreSQL support A database server: MySQL 4.1 or later OR PostgreSQL 9.1.5 or later UNIX-like OS recommended (such as Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Mac OS X, etc.) All the info about the program here: [url removed, login to view]