Need enhancements to the existing website UI redesign and Backend tasks
i will like to speak with you through the phone but actually i am an hearing impaired that is why i contacted you via mail,I have small scale business which i want to turn into large scale business now it located in and the company is based on importing and exporting of Agriculture products such as Kola Nut, Gacillia Nut and Cocoa so i nee...
MANUFACTURE AND DELIVER 15 SETS OF HANDLES AS PER DRAWINGS ATTACHED ONE SAMPLE SHOULD BE PROVIDED AS FIRST PART APPROVAL FOLLOWED BY NEXT 14 PCS AFTER APPROVAL OF FIRST...15 SETS OF HANDLES AS PER DRAWINGS ATTACHED ONE SAMPLE SHOULD BE PROVIDED AS FIRST PART APPROVAL FOLLOWED BY NEXT 14 PCS AFTER APPROVAL OF FIRST PART (SS303 CAN BE UPGRADED TO 304)
Please bid if you have done implementing websites in .NET (MVC). High-level details will be provided to the shortlisted candidates. Need someone to make a website (Cloud-based app) along with its documentation and API & API's documentation for devs.
Need to know how exactly we can handle brand jacking technique with the live example and also need someone to handle that in future projects.
Starting a very small business so do not have big budget, need somebody who can handle few calls per day over the phone, add and maintain customer database in excel spreadsheet. Smart phone with 4G services and computer required. part time job good English is must
Although I will be hiring on many workers I am in need of a highly skilled Lead Project Manager who clearly speaks and understands English first and foremost. Please read the description completely and be willing to assist in building the team first and presenting with me to the client a clear plan, budget and time-frame for the project prior to...
I will like to speak with you through the phone but actually i am an hearing impaired that is why i contacted you via mail,I have small scale business which i want to turn into large scale business now it located in and the company is based on importing and exporting of Agriculture products such as Kola Nut, Gacillia Nut and Cocoa so i nee...
...and is to be launched pan India. The startup is based on drop shipping model dealing in kids merchandise. We are looking for a person who can closely assist us with the SEO & Digital marketing to target the right customer and generate valuable traffic. The website is already 75% complete and it is based on Shopify platform, the rest 25% is best to be completed
I have purchased a dedicated server for my product but not have good knowledge of managing it. Need a freelancer urgently who could manage servers for me An expert must have the knowledge of the following things. Server scripting. Load balancing. Good knowledge of Algorithm writing. Security algorithms. Techniques of server creation.
E-Commerce business ,Amzon FBA,Droppshiping Shopify
starting a small business, need somebody who can handle few calls per day over the phone, add and maintain customer database. Smart phone with 4G services and computer required. part time job good english is must
Extend Handle of spoon in photoshop by ~5x, source file included Make the spoon handle in sugar03 as long as in the "make it this long" file, but with matching color. You can grab extra spoon length from the DepositPhotos file (recommended) and then extend it. The spoon handle must look natural at the end.
we are Canadian company which is currently selling product on Amazon, ebay, groupon, new egg, bestbuy marketplace. we need an assistants familar with handle all those marketplace, such as listing, customer service, posting. know PS is a bouns
Project Description: You are asked to design a MapReduce based algorithm (you can pick any machine learning algorithm you like) which can handle huge datasets using a large number of computers. In addition, you should provide proper data analysis for your algorithm. Questions you need to answer in your report such as: 1. What is your data processing
Need to hire a full-time customer service representative to handle our email support tickets. Please have decent English, good writing skills and experience with email support. Please bid on the project for a monthly salary. There is opportunity for pay raises in the future as we grow.
Need a Php and mysql expert to handle some of my projects (NEW). the guys with low quote can join hands.