Finding Ubuntu Experts on Freelancer
Ubuntu is an open source software platform that is commonly used on Smartphones, tablets and PC’s. The operating system powers millions of PCs and laptops around the world, and is used in corporations, small business, educational facilities and in the home.
The program uses a Linux operating system, with the latest release being in October 2015. Available in 55 languages and installations, the software platform incorporates a wide range of software options including LibreOffice, Firefox, Thunderbird, Transmission plus a range of other additional software packages.
Free to download, the software is open source and is supported by a global community of users and voluntary developers. The platform offers a built-in firewall and virus protection, enabling the software to be one of the most secure operating systems available to the general public.
If your business is looking to engage the services of an Ubuntu coder, there is a wide range of web designers available on freelancer.com who are experienced in Linux operating systems and the Ubuntu software package.
Hiring freelancer Ubuntu experts can benefit businesses in a range of ways. Benefits of freelancers include hourly or project rates to suit your needs, lower rates on average compared to full time employees, flexibility to work the hours you need as well as a range of niche skills that can be sourced to suit your exact project requirements.
Benefits of using Ubuntu:
- No license fees – allowing freedom for more users to enjoy the benefits.
- Open source – allowing both users and coders to contribute to Ubuntu as a developer.
- All the tools at your disposal – LibreOffice is a powerful package that offers a similar package to Microsoft Office.
- Frequent updates – the update manager is continuously updating the platform, and there is usually a new release every six months.
- Simple to configure – the interface is simple to install and run, allowing users to set up networks, display settings, and implement
- Software center – this resource area acts like an app store. However it is simple and more versatile.
- High performance – the software offers extraordinary power management, which allows users to manage system resources with ease.
If you’re looking to engage an Ubuntu expert, Freelancer.com has thousands of software developers available to work on your Ubuntu project. Whether your project takes one hour, or a hundred, there is a freelancer to suit your exact needs on Freelancer.com.
Freelancer.com offers a simple and effective way to engage freelancers from all over the world.
The process for engaging a freelancer is simple, employers log onto the freelancer.com website, search for your freelancer or set up a project and award your project. Once the project is awarded, the project begins, and your freelancer commences working on your project.
Log on and explore the world of possibilities and find the perfect Ubuntu specialist for your project needs on Freelancer.com.