Finding MYOB Experts on Freelancer
MYOB Essentials is a cloud accounting software for small to medium businesses and is both cost effective and simple to use. In that, you may be wondering why you need a MYOB Expert if it is so simple. Well, when you are busy with the business of running your business, you don’t have time to dabble around with cashbooks, debtors and creditors. Leave that to the professionals rather.
When you’re in the need of a Bookkeeper or Accounting Professional you want to know you will find the right person that understands ledgers, GST, invoicing and payroll. In addition, when you’re using MYOB as your accounting platform, it is paramount that your Bookkeeper be a MYOB Expert.
Finding a MYOB expert couldn’t be easier nowadays. How, you ask? Well, just simply visit Freelancer.com and search for one of these sought after professionals. Freelancer allows you to register as an employer, search for your desired expert or advertise for one and then allow the candidates to sell their wares to you.
The key features of your MYOB Expert should be:
- At least 3 years experience with using the MYOB system
- Recording supplier payments and office expenses in the MYOB QuickBooks software
- Coding accounts
- Invoicing and receipting customers using the MYOB scheduling system
- Debt collection which is made easier by the MYOB automated reminder system
- Capturing customer details
- Flagging important accounts via the MYOB system
- Payroll functions from keeping employee records confidential, including tax files, employment contracts and salary advices.
- Included in Payroll functions, be able to utilize MYOB’s fast and accessible database to track employee’s leave, reconcile PAYG payments, make monthly superannuation payments and process end-of-year payroll in the MYOB/QuickBooks. In addition be able to archive all payroll records and retrieve them on call
- Budgeting and Financial Statements must be on tap and this is made easier with the MYOB/QuickBooks company file module
- Your MYOB expert must be able to work independently, be highly motivated and be able to work under pressure
Hiring a freelance MYOB expert via Freelancer offers a wide range of benefits to employers and can often be a lower rate than traditional experts who are employed on a full time basis. If you’re looking for a solution for your MYOB needs or if you are looking to trial a freelancer to see if they provide the levels of expertise you are looking for, using a platform such as Freelancer.com is a fantastic option.
Simply log onto the Freelancer.com website and search through a bank of talented freelancers who are willing and able to provide their services to you for your project.