Finding Microsoft Outlook Specialists on Freelancer
Microsoft Outlook is the business world’s most used email client to date. First released by Microsoft in the late 1990s, the software has been constantly developed over the years to adapt to advances in technology and progress in the way corporate business employees communicate with another. With around 1 billion reported users using the platform to send their emails day in and out and a majority of medium to large businesses using the platform according to recent reports by Microsoft, it only makes sense to adapt and reap the benefits of using Microsoft Outlook and assorted Microsoft Office products in your office.
Email has been the standard of professional communication for the last two decades and there seems to be no replacement for it in sight. As the main form of communication internally and between different businesses, Email is a serious thing – and needs to be treated as such.
There are multiple benefits to hiring a short-term of project-based freelancer to tend to your Microsoft Outlook needs. Once the system has been set up properly it requires little maintenance over time which another freelancer can take care of on an as-needed basis later on. Your chosen freelancer could work on some of the features that have made Outlook so well-received such as:
- Seamless combination of contacts, calendar, email and tasks: Outlook has evolved into more than simply sending and receiving emails. It has become a fully workable communications platform, allowing for the synchronization of calendars, to-do lists and more.
- Customization: Outlook allows for end-users to customize their inbox to what they find the most effective. Whether it’s folders for emails, tags or categories, Outlook has it built in, which is especially useful for those receiving hundreds to emails each day.
- Setting individual rules: Being able to set rules for specific senders or other parameters is great to minimize the time spent at the computer sorting through many messages. These allow for an optimized flow of information and reduce time being wasted.
- Finding rooms: Outlook makes sending invitations to meetings very easy – even easier than before by allowing users to check the availability of the meeting rooms in the office and reserving it on the spot, making life easier for everyone.
- Organized contacts: Contacts is one of the four big main features of Outlook, showing rich and useful information about co-workers in the office, including their status – if they’ve been offline or away from their desk for a long time or if they’re currently busy in a meeting.
If you’re looking to setup or reconfigure your office to be on industry standard, a freelance Microsoft Outlook Specialist could help you in setting up your office’s main communication channel to your standards and satisfaction.
Using Freelancer.com to turn your Outlook woes into an outsourced short-term project is a cost-effective and hassle-free solution, especially since IT service provides take a longer time in completing giving you what you need while charging significantly more.
So if you’re looking into adapting or upgrading your business to the Microsoft Office platform, just sign in at Freelancer.com and browse through a database of talented freelancers looking to provide you their professional services. Depending on the type of help you’re looking for, you could have IT professionals applying to take on your project within minutes of posting your project details on the Freelancer.com platform.