Finding edX Experts on Freelancer
Whether you are planning on improving your personal knowledge, or providing an opportunity for your team of staff members to upskill; edX provides that platform for you. edX accommodates online university-standard courses to a global student audience located all over the world. The subjects are vast and varied and while many are undertaken at cost, as a not-for–profit organization, edX also provides free courses via its platform too.
EdX has over 7 million students studying over 700 courses and if you are looking to provide your workforce or staff with online educational opportunities edX has the following features:
- Digital Certificates of achievement – course members receive a certificate of course completion once they have finished their degree or course.
- Online support group – course discussions are facilitated by staff members and group leaders providing an opportunity for collaboration and discussion.
- Student notes – a notes section allows students to highlight and make notes on text and modules.
- Integration with social media platforms – edX is integrated with LinkedIn to share qualifications and certificates directly to the user’s profile.
- Content blocks – Content blocks are provided at random to provide students with unplanned problems to enhance their research and learning.
- Linked to Google Drive and Google Calendar – this allows for better organization and transparency of upcoming deadlines.
- Prerequisite courses – students can now take a pre-exam to ensure that they are ready to sit their final exam.
- Learner profiles – students and staff have a personal information file which features a photo and details of their skills, course and qualifications.
Benefits of implementing edX into your organization include:
- Provides quality education regardless of location or previous qualifications.
- Offers a higher standard of online teaching.
- There is no charge to use the edX facility.
- EdX exams are renowned to be harder and more demanding giving them larger weight as a qualification.
If you are looking to provide your staff or student base with the edX platform as a means of offering extra-curricular study it is essential that you engage with an edX professional found on Freelancer.com. They will be able to provide you with a professional edX service which involves installing the platform, user sign up and course registration. They will also be able to troubleshoot any problems and implement procedures and strategies regarding best practice of edX.
An edX expert will also be able to provide you with solutions to any reporting and data interpretation requirements that you have and will deliver all of this in a professional and engaging manner.
EdX is a modern way to deliver online education to an existing alumni or provide studying opportunities to a workforce. Whatever the nature of your edX requirements, hiring a freelance edX expert will ensure that the system and its tuition are delivered by somebody qualified, knowledgeable and above all, professional.