Finding Cassandra Developers on Freelancer
Apache Cassandra is an open source distributed database system that is designed for storing and managing large amounts of structured data across commodity servers, even those spread out across the world. Cassandra can serve as both a real-time operational data store for online transactional applications and a read-intensive database for large-scale business intelligence (BI) systems. Prominent users of Cassandra include Apple, Netflix, Digg, Adobe, Twitter, HP, IBM, Rackspace, Cisco and Reddit.
Cassandra has become so popular because of its outstanding technical features, which places a high value on performance. Below are some of the features of Cassandra:
- Elastic scalability - Cassandra is highly scalable; it allows to add more hardware to accommodate more customers and more data as per requirement.
- Always on architecture - Cassandra has no single point of failure and it is continuously available for business-critical applications that cannot afford a failure.
- Fast linear-scale performance - Cassandra is linearly scalable, i.e., it increases your throughput as you increase the number of nodes in the cluster. Therefore it maintains a quick response time.
- Flexible data storage - Cassandra accommodates all possible data formats including: structured, semi-structured, and unstructured. It can dynamically accommodate changes to your data structures according to your need.
- Easy data distribution - Cassandra provides the flexibility to distribute data where you need by replicating data across multiple data centers.
- Transaction support - Cassandra supports properties like Atomicity, Consistency, Isolation, and Durability (ACID).
- Fast writes - Cassandra was designed to run on cheap commodity hardware. It performs blazingly fast writes and can store hundreds of terabytes of data, without sacrificing the read efficiency.
Whether you currently use Apache Cassandra and are looking to improve your system or you are still considering deploying this database, a skilled developer is the key to your company’s success. Luckily, the developers you seek may already be part of the network of over 19.3 million skilled freelancers on Freelancer.com.
Highly skilled talent, available on a global scale, is imperative to keeping up with the competitive nature of technology. And while there are companies providing third-party support for Apache Cassandra, they are not endorsed by the Apache Software Foundation anyway. So do away with the commitment of permanent employment and choose a freelancer dedicated to developing a database management system tailor fit to your needs right here on Freelancer.com.
Connect to the community now by simply posting your project and receive competitive bids from developers all around the world, in minutes, for free. We have experts representing every technical, professional and creative field, providing a full range of solutions. You have the chance to post the unique specifications of your project, with the corresponding budget and timeline, and virtually create the opportunity to employ the perfect developer. Browse freelancer profiles, chat in real time, and compare prospective developers with ease.
Hiring a Cassandra developer from Freelancer.com will give you the services of a professional that you can avail of on a per-project basis, allowing for flexibility and ease on both sides. Avail of all the skills and work ethic needed with no commitment of permanent employment.
On Freelancer.com, efficiency and convenience is key to the system. Communicate with freelancers from anywhere in world through the Desktop App, or the mobile app for easy messaging on-the go.
Compensation is safe and customizable with the Milestone Payment system. You may choose to release payments according to a schedule of goals you set or choose to pay only on completion. This is customizable between you and your freelancer. Should you encounter any problems, technical representatives are available 24/7 to assist you.
Join the ranks of successful companies already enjoying the benefits of Apache Cassandra. Do away with the commitment of permanent employment and choose a freelancer dedicated to developing a database management system tailor fit to your needs right here on Freelancer.com.