Finding Zendesk Experts on Freelancer
Zendesk is a cloud-based customer service platform that provides ticketing, self-service and customer support services. The software enables customer support agents to receive, process and respond to service requests with ease, providing a streamline help desk experience for customers.
Created by three friends with a combined passion to add some 'zen' to the chaotic world of customer support, Zendesk simplifies the process of customer service via a clever online platform.
The software is written in Ruby on Rails and can integrate with a wide range of CMS, customer relationship management tools and also web applications. Integrating a range of time-saving tools and built especially for customer service agents, the software is focused on improving the relationships between customers and businesses.
The software includes a range of communication channels, automated triggers, self-service functions, branding and customizations, engagement features, reporting and analytics, apps and integrations.
Features of Zendesk include:
- Helpdesk ticketing system
- Knowledge base
- Self-service option
- Community forums
- Live chat software
- Phone support
- IT help desk
Benefits of Zendesk for customers include:
- 3rd party integration with CRM applications – integrates all of your customer data with Zendesk seamlessly
- Reliable and globally used platform – Zendesk is the preferred help desk solutions for over 25,000 companies across the world.
- Detailed analytical data – find our insights on performance and data on efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- User dashboard – customize the dashboard to suit your business and add the tabs you need for your customer service experience. Agents gain access to all the data in one easy to use dashboard.
- Mobile optimized – support is available on mobile web browsers including iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows mobile and even Kindle.
If your business is looking to set up a full-featured customer service support platform that can help customers around the clock, engaging a freelance Zendesk expert is a fantastic way to get a knowledgeable developer to install and roll out your Zendesk project.
Zendesk can be installed remotely and is automatically optimized for mobile browsers. Contact Freelancer.com today and view the wide range of talented developers who can help transform the customer service experience for your clients and improve customer satisfaction levels and boost staff morale.
Freelancer.com offers businesses from all over the world the opportunity to engage qualified and experience Zendesk technicians to set up the program to suit your business needs.