Re - Interpret Water color art
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $55
- Entries Received: 43
- Winner: himelrafi101
1. Re - Interpret 4 water-color designs to remove copy right
2. Make 4 versions by editing the colors of the re - interpreted design as follows:
a. Pink &amp;amp; Purple ( as per original artwork)
b. Brown &amp;amp; Light Brown
c. Navy &amp;amp; Orange
d. Yellow and Lime
1. Reinterpreted design of the original 4 artworks in pink &amp;amp; purple
2. The Reinterpreted design in:
a. Brown &amp;amp; Light Brown
b. Navy &amp;amp; Orange
c. Yellow and Lime
The designs will be used as background for labels as in image: [login to view URL]
1. The final deliverables will be oval, circular and square labels.
See: Items 3, 4 and 5 in the image:Re - Interpret Water color [login to view URL]
2. Each label group has an outer border in the same color which is used in the middle section.
3. The circular and oval labels should not be square but be shaped appropriately.
4. I have provided an example with the pink/purple block of what has to be done in the middle section of each block.
5. Image 6 shows the words and logo which should be used in the mid section
6. The words in the middle, where Watercolors Dreams is, should be: Borelli
7. The BBB Logo should be above the words where there is currently a flower pattern (The AI file with logo [login to view URL] is attached)
8. Make following changes to label:
Instead of High Quality Digital [login to view URL] > Beautiful & Healthy Skin
Instead of 6 x 6 inches - 300 dpi > Bath & Body Skin Care Products
Instead of 12 DIGITAL [login to view URL] > Exquisite, Handcrafted
Instead THE PAPER SHELTER > Finest, Natural Ingredients
I am providing a [login to view URL] image with some final considerations. Please note that I have requested that the circle be enlarged so that there will be more room for product descriptions. This means that the logo and text in the circle will also be proportionately enlarged. I also want the border (colored) circle to be enlarged in proportion to the overall enlargement plus an additional enlargement to make it larger than what it currently is. The images to the left were from entry 28 and the ones to the right entry 27. Please ensure that text colors can be easily read.
“This is an excellent freelancer, he understood and implemented requirements promptly.”