Powerpoint or Presentation Pitch Deck and content writing
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $101
- Entries Received: 14
- Winner: ahmedali9999
- Presentation to Walmart’s buyers . (You will not be able to use in portfolio freelancer or Fiverr)
I need MODERN, Pitch Deck with some animation to highlight our company, it's products, why it would benefit walmart to carry them in their stores, what makes us different than the competition, a section about our company, and a section showing how much profit walmart can make profit selling our products in their stores.
Here are links to 4 videos walmart puts out describing what our presentation should have.
1. https://youtu.be/lx4dl0EhyKQ 2. https://youtu.be/MOjxMpGMXZ8 3. https://youtu.be/TQuINnpfrQw 4.https://youtu.be/10on8l16eWU
2. Use information from Here: https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/572932863/lubricant-additives-market-2022-2027-industry-analysis-size-share-trends-manufacturers-and-report, our website www.Jilcat.com and information from the 2 powerpoint presentations attached here.
3. We need to have one or two slides that speaks two 4 main products details also. CVT Transmission Supplements, Automatic Transmission Supplement, The Engine Conditioner and Diesel Engine Conditioner land their description. See attached
4. JilCat Proline (TM) Provide innovated specialty chemicals, lubricants and biodegradable products for vehicles. Our manufacture has been in business 42 years and exports to 45 countries.
Our products will NOT void factory warranty and are eco friendly, lower fuel consumption and emissions and are manufactured in the USA. This aligns with Walmart’s “focus on climate, nature, waste and people”.
5. You are focusing solely on the example .ppt about semi trucks. That should go in a later slide to consider for shipping departments, however, the main focus is for walmart to buy individual bottles and cases to put on the shelves of walmart to sell to consumers. So we have to show why these products benefit the consumer not just the environment or big trucks.
JilCat Products Benefit the Consumers AND the Planet
• Lowers Fuel Usage (get better gas mileage)
• Lowers Emissions (Motor vehicle emissions contribute to ambient levels of air toxics/carcinogens.
• Biodegradable Lubricants ( Excellent lubricity; superior to that of mineral oil. Higher viscosity index than mineral and synthetic oils. Higher flash point than mineral and synthetic oils. Less toxic, Renewable reducing dependency on imported petroleum.
• Reduces Metal Heat and Wear
• Substantially Reduces Friction
• Lowers Maintenance Costs Substantially
• Extends the Life of the Vehicle
• Improves Performance
• Made in the USA
NEW INFORMATION you can copy and paste
We need a Marketing- Promotion Slide
Title Ways to Adverrisee and drive traffic to Walmart Shoppers
• Social Media Influencers
• YouTube Channels & Paid ads
• Social Media Page
- Social Media Sharing on Ask a Mechanic and • Automotive/ Auto Brand Pages & Groups
• Paid Walmart Site Ads
• Organic SEO
- Streaming Radio Advertising
• Press Releases
• Redirecting URLS using Keywirds & Phrases
• Bulk Email Marketing
• Streaming Commercials Television infomercial
• Paid Social Ads including; Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, etc. ,
While we utilize multiple platforms.
••• Information videos speaking to specific engine & transmission issues have garnered the highest conversion. JilCat’s own Influencer Gene Daughtry’s mechanical knowledge offers the insight to know issues and suggest which JilCat products solve such issues.
•••Sharing Brand Awareness Videos have offered the credibility needed for buyers to feel comfortable purchasing from a company they may may not have yet heard if.
•••Facebook Ads have generated hundreds of leads by utilizing a strategy where customers see our products and message and then fill out a form asking for their vehicles issue generating a lead for JilCat, to which our expert reviews the issue and responds by sending a purchase link to the product he recommends to address their issue. You
“Excellent Freelancer. He was very patient and worked very hard to get the information we needed in the presentation. Excellent job! Exceeded expectations! Thank you!!!!”
autotechnologies, United States.