Logo Design for my Company
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $100
- Entries Received: 168
- Winner: josemb49
I require a logo for my brand, Tina’s Toy Company. This is a children’s brand, specializing in toys and other child items. The logo must say “Tina’s Toy Company” it will be used in various forms including: packaging, printed form and on Youtube videos.
• Although my company’s audience is children, I do not want the logo to appear too “childish.”
• I want a simple and clean, bold look. Not too modern, and luxurious. It can have playful elements to it, but I don’t want a cartoonish look.
• A simple color scheme can be illustrated in the logo, as well; however, this isn’t necessary.
• I want some kind of symbol with my logo, something that will make it easily recognizable. Everyone knows the apple symbol as representing Apple Inc., for example.
• As mentioned, I sell several products, not just toys, so the symbol shouldn’t just reflect a toy. Instead, it should be more general.
Some examples of attractive logos that exemplify what I have in mind are in the powerpoint.
*Note * Some pictures include the packaging as examples for you to see. I don’t need a package design yet; I’m just showing how the theme of the logos are reflected in the packaging.
“Jose Antonio M was an absolute pleasure to work with. I am impressed by his diligence in communication; any time I would ask for revisions, or suggest ideas, he would do them in a very timely manner. His work ethic does not go unnoticed. I can definitely see working with Jose Antonio if the occasion arises! ”