Interior design proposal, 3D drawing and rendering
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €275
- Entries Received: 19
- Winner: DASEINteam
I’m looking for interior design proposals for our new office space.
What you will deliver:
1. Interior design proposal implemented in 3D in attached Sketchup models (both office and furniture)
2. 10 nice looking renderings from different angles, that can be used for presentation purpose
1. The office should be divided into 4 main areas: Arrival area, Focus area, Collaboration area and Relaxation area (see floorplan attached).
2. Focus area should have 12 workplaces.
Collaboration area should have 18 workplaces.
3. Each workplace consists of: 1 table, 1 chair, 2 screens (all attached as 3D models - be aware that you will need to adjust colors on table and chair according to pictures - see requirement no. 8)
4. Carpet on the floor will be sisal in color warm grey (see image)
5. Include lots of plants and maybe moss walls
6. Style should be ‘scandinavian’ – clean, light
7. Include 5 office pods (3 Framery model O, 2 Framery model Q – see attached 3D models)
8. Meeting and office tables are black with steel legs. (see images). Meeting room chairs can be seen on one of the images.
9. If possible include some people/activity in renderings to show life
10. Get inspiration from attached Framery Pod placement guide
11. Get inspiration from attached office design pictures for the mood of the interior.
Download base 3D drawing of office here (too big to attach): [login to view URL]
“Great working with Marina.”