Draw me a poster for a future video game
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $30
- Entries Received: 10
- Winner: H4513I
Hi, I've been working on a video game lately and I decided that I needed a poster for it. The contents of the poster are as follows:
There are going to be 3 characters in the illustration/poster, A purple man only wearing a pair of blue pants, a robot with a yellow screen for a face with an antenna on its head and a red axe on its right shoulder, and a brown tapir (If you don't know what a tapir is, you might wanna search it up as it's not really the most well-known animal of all).
I'll attach a sprite of each of the characters to give a better understanding of what they all should look like.
Now, in terms of what and where each of them is doing/looking, I've created an outline of that, although I know that it's not the best artwork ever as I have used cubes instead of actual shapes since I suck at drawing.
Here's everything each character is doing (in written form):
* There should be a tree on the left side of the screen, its leaves are dangling down from the top-left corner of the screen.
* The purple man should be lying down on the tree, playing on a harmonica (With a few ♪ around him).
* The Yellow faced robot should have an oval head (Like in the sprite), and antenna on his head, on part of his face is shown, so only 1 eye is shown, and he should have his right arm holding an axe on his right shoulder. (Please make the robot a bit shorter than the outline).
* The tapir is just standing next to the yellow-faced robot.
*So here's the order of the characters: Tree - Purple Man (Lying on it) - Yellow Faced Robot - Tapir
* The purple man should have his eyes closed, while the yellow-faced robot and the tapir are looking forward into the nothingness
* In the distance, where the characters are looking, there's a floating red bus coming towards them (I attached what the bus should look like).
* As for the background, try to make it as if the sun is setting, WITHOUT the sun actually being visible, so the sky in the background should be somewhat orange.
*The tree should be a maple tree.
* Please try to leave a lot of space in the top-right corner of the screen (For the title of the game which I will add myself).
* Like the Poster Explanation I attached shows, the angle of which you are drawing should be from behind the characters and a little to the right.
* Lastly, try and add in a few clouds :)
Please let me know if there's any questions you have about the poster.