Design Logo & Ad for LinkedIn
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $300
- Entries Received: 7
- Winner: nayemreza007
To win this contest you must design an exceptional luxury logo with various versions and colors, and you will also design an advertisement that has six versions that will be posted on LinkedIn and used in emails as a photo.
Part 1 Design Logo
• The logo will be a luxury logo, similar to the attached photos of luxury logos.
• The color of the text and the symbol on the logo will be gold. However, I need the logo placed on various colors of backgrounds. The backgrounds should be 1) black 2) dark green 3) dark blue 4) dark red wine or burgundy 5) transparent.
• There will be three versions of text of the logo: 1) “David James Preferred Clients Only” 2) “David James Preferred Client” 3) “David James”.
• The primary symbol on the logo should be the “cannabis leaf”. Attached is an example of what a cannabis leaf looks like. Also attached are two example logos. I like the concept of a “cannabis leaf with a crown over it”, similar to the examples. It would be like saying cannabis is king. However, I am not going to limit your creativity. If you have a better idea, please let me see it.
• The logo should layout well for either horizontal or vertical designs.
Part 2 Design LinkedIn/ Email Ad
• The advertisement with six versions you are designing will be posted as a photo on LinkedIn. It will also be sent as a photo in emails.
. Actually, the Ad is really two separate ads, one big ad on top, and a smaller banner ad on the bottom. HOWEVER, they will be handed over as one photo in both .JPG and .PNP formats.
• Attached is a PowerPoint with an example of how the advertisements could be laid out. They do not have to be laid out like this, they are just examples. However, they must include all the primary elements that are in the PowerPoint examples, which are as follows: 1) the photo of the product I am selling, which is a big piece of equipment. 2) The logo you have designed 3) The giveaway, which is a bottle of champagne 4) the text that should be included in the ad.
Hand over instructions
• Once approved, the logo and its different versions and the ad should be provided to me in all the primary formats for both print and electronic use.
• Once approved, I will give you a link to the dropbox, where I want you to upload the logo and the ad.
If you win the contest, I will pay you to adjust the ad each
“Does is a great designer and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him.”
dtj3, United States.