Data Entry / Web Search
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $10
- Entries Received: 6
- Winner: cristacebu
This winner for this contest will be chosen based on accuracy and relevance of the data collected from the internet. Most candidates might generate the same data. The entry that has the most useful data will be awarded the winner. Entries that just contain data that is not relevant will be rejected. Entries that contain data that have errors will be rejected. Entries that did not follow the guidelines will be rejected. Please read the guidelines carefully. The final handover will be in form of Excel.
The contest is to collect information about 30 people by doing internet searches based on following criteria
- they must be working in admissions office for Canadian private colleges. A good place to start is
[login to view URL] or
[login to view URL]:For-profit_universities_and_colleges_in_Canada
- The college must be open to admitting international students (Important)
- Is not a top ranked college in Canada (Canada have about 100-150 colleges only. Anything beyond top 40 should be ok)
- The person must be a decision maker in international admission office (Priority listed below. There may be other positions such as President or VP of international admissions. Use logic to pick decision maker) e.g. Director of international admissions / Assistant director of international admissions / Coordinator of international admissions
- If none of the above people can be found, look for the same in Admissions office or the decision maker in Marketing and Communications team
We are looking for people who are directly responsible for international student recruitment or general student recruitment. The following people are also likely to be listed in the admission team members, but should not be added. Do not add people with following positions.
- Graduate assistants
- Director of Events/Event coordinater/ Event manager
- Director of student life/student services
- Director of transfer admissions (or any person responsible for transfer admissions or adult admissions)
Attached is how the output in Excel would look like.